The HiSet and @LAVC

Financial Aid at community colleges has changed. You need a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent such as the HiSET.

If course I’m a fan of the CalWORKS and GED offices at Los Angeles Valley College:I am friends with the staff there. Go and make your own opinion.


Leave a Reply