On my breaks I catch up on Facebook to see what other people are thinking about. One friend was chatting about the hardest question she asked that day.
Let me tell you a few of the questions I asked today:
1. Where do you sleep at night?
2. Are you and your children safe?
3. How are you storing food and making meals?
4. Are you able to access showers?
5. Are you safe?
6. Can you wait for psychiatric treatment to start next week or do you need me to call the Psychological Emergency Team?
7. Do you have a restraining order?
# homeless , parenting , social work