Yield: Four servings
– Per Recipe: $ 1.73
– Per Serving: $ 0.43
- 1 1/3 cups cooked black beans – mashed with 1 teaspoon canola oil, or use canned vegetarian refried beans
- 4 tortillas, corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup salsa, low sodium
- 4 tablespoons non-fat yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
3. Divide bean mixture between the tortillas.
4. Fold each tortilla to enclose filling.
5. Place on microwave-safe dish and spoon salsa over each burrito.
6. Microwave on high for 15 seconds.
7. Serve topped with yogurt and cilantro
—ps – we usually add eggs to our mix, but my oldest HATES them