DV in CalWOrKs

A victem takes up to 7 times to leave battering partner.
You do NOT have to give Child Support information if it puts you in danger.
If you are undocumenter, trafficked, noncitizen immigrant: apply to the immigration office near you re: your status.
DPSS will help you with:
Free legal help
Child care
Emergency help
Immigration issues
etc. You DON’T have to be in GAIN to get this help.


Leave a Reply