Have a Child and on Skid Row?



Leavey Center


  • 522 South San Pedro St.
  • Los Angeles, CA 90013
  • (213) 486-4995

Monday thru Friday

7:00 AM – 6:00 PM

If you have minor children and want to apply for CalWORKs or are on CalWORKs and need help with shelter, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services has Eligibility Workers at these locations to assist you.

Published by Homeless

Mommy. Social worker. Nice lady seeking to end homelessness and end poverty. FightOn

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: