What you need to apply for aid

This is the list of most common government services andwhere to get the paperwork you will need to apply. http://www.ladpss.org/dpss/forms/mcrd/MCRD.8.05English.pdf . Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates Registrar Recorder/County Clerk Department Headquarters 12400 Imperial Highway Norwalk, CA 90650 1-800-201-8999 http://www.lavote.net Resident Alien Cards or other Residency Documents U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services 1-800-375-5283 http://www.uscis.gov Proof ofContinue reading “What you need to apply for aid”

%d bloggers like this: