Fake job, I.D. theft

I answered a Craigslist ad for an apt 6 months ago, and it was a scam. Since then I get these fascinating emails asking all kinds of information. If I gave the info out to two or more: they’d have plenty of information to steal my I. D. I know so many folks eager to work who are vulnerable to this Phishing. Heres the e-mail body: Job Opening ( Home/Office Position )
I am Dr Henry Martins, Human Resource Manager for Agricultural and Mineral Research Institute. A new job opening in your area, It’s a
work from home/office position and you are not required to pay any
registration fee or pay for any application form before you get employed.Your tasks are: 1.Receive payment from Customers.
2. Cash Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which is your commission/Payment on check cashed. 4. Forward the remaining 90% to the information that will be provided later on.
Requirements
#Your full name:,
#Your full home address: , city , state, zip code
#Your age, Occupation:,#direct contact telephone number (VALID AND WORKING): #marital status:,#Your email address:

kindly reply immediately. This space is opened till the 14th of August, 2009.

Please email me back asap for more details.

Regards,
Dr Henry Martins.

Published by Homeless

Mommy. Social worker. Nice lady seeking to end homelessness and end poverty. FightOn

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: